Monday, March 9, 2009

Picture This...



I was tagged last week by my sister-in-law Monica. Thank you! It gave me a reason to blog and now that Dave is back to work, I can actually get on the computer.

The rules:

1. Go to your document/pictures file on your computer

2. Go to the sixth file

3. Go to the sixth picture

4. Blog about this picture

5. Tag six other people

This picture was taken in July of 2007 when we had only been in our new house a couple of months. A little frog was between the sliding glass door and the screen and Andrew thought it was the coolest thing. Later Daddy moved him to a shaded spot, since it was a pretty hot day.

I will tag Jenny, Cindy and Lynette (cuz I don't think six people actually look at my blog)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

That's a cute picture - I'm impressed the frog was hanging on like that! Glad to see you again in blogworld - I've missed you!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your Mother reads your Blog, so that makes 5 people however . . . I don't have a Blog so you can't Tag me. Even if I did, my 6th picture from my 6th file would probably be that of an impressive Quilt that I've seen.

Monica Hudson said...

Hi hun! I just wanted to post a comment to say hi and tell you that we've been missing you and the glimpses into your lives here in blogworld! Would love an update when you find some time - no pressure, I know you guys are super busy...but wanted you to know that we love you and are missing you!!