For Thanksgiving this year we went down to my parent's house in Central Point. Andrew had SO much FUN on the farm. He chased the chickens, sheep and Billie Llama. The funniest thing was Andrew running after them saying, "Come here ya little chickens... we're friends!"
Then Daddy caught one so Andrew could pet it.
Grandpa also took us to a train show at the Medford Armory. Andrew LOVES trains! He didn't want to leave and had so much fun watching all the trains going around and around. Although not touching was a challenge, but he was a good boy and listened well.
Some of the sets were amazing!
2 comments:
How fun for Andrew, he's such a cute little guy! I remember going to visit my grandma & grandpa on the Ranch as a kid, although I was deathly afraid of the animals and after my grandpa was rammed by their ram rambo and had many broken ribs I decided to stay in the house from then on...good times ;] On a happier note, those trains do look amazing what fun memories he will have, you are such a great mom...and I'm sure Dave is a great dad (they always get their feathers in a ruffle if you don't include them, lol).
I love what he said to the chickens! So cute! Looks like it was a fun holiday - btw, just wanted to let you know that we got your package today from the UPS chick - thank you!!
Post a Comment