Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch...

It's a yearly tradition to go to the Pumpkin Patch and our favorite one is Bauman Farms. They are incredible and are adding things every year (this year there was a pirate ship made from hay bales... way cool!). We go and have fresh pressed apple cider, hot dogs (I had the best tamale I've every tasted) apple cider doughnuts and pumpkin pie. Then it was time to pick our pumpkin. It was POURING down rain, so we had to grab a pumpkin in between rain showers. As usual it was a lot of fun, but next year we'll pick a dry day so we can actually play.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jen said...

How fun, even in the rain. Funny as it may sound I kinda miss the rain. Hope you had a fun halloween!

Anonymous said...

So nice to see you post pictures again! Jennifer Hall :)