This is Dave and Andrew carving pumpkins... actually it was pretty much just Dave carving pumpkins, Andrew lost interest rather quickly. But Dave loves to do it, so that was okay.
This year for Halloween Andrew insisted on being Buzz Lightyear! Normally I really enjoy making his costume, but considering everything going on in my life right now, and the fact that the Disney Store was having a great sale... I bought it.
Andrew had lots of fun. There's a button on the front that you can push and his other buttons light up. So whenever anyone would tell him he had a cool costume, they got to see the lights. He was too funny! Of course after a couple blocks he was ready to go home, he's not really a candy kid, but he liked the trick-or-treaters that came to our door.

1 comment:
What a little cutie! And you can't pass up a sale on such a cute costume. I think most little kids aren't such fans of actually going from door to door which I don't get. I loved getting all that candy!
Post a Comment