Well, tomorrow morning we leave for our cruise to Alaska in celebration of my in-law's 50th Wedding Anniversary. There is a total of 11 of us going, Dave, Andrew and Myself included. I'm hoping for a great time, even though we will be traveling with a potty training three year old. I will say a couple quick things...
One... it's really hard to pack for 52* weather when it's over 100* outside.
Two... I REALLY hope that I don't get sick and chum the fish like I did the LAST time I was on a boat.
Three... when you're a stay-at-home Mom, I don't know about anybody else, but my wardrobe doesn't actually consist of enough warm weather clothing for eight days. I had to go shopping... darn.
Four... at least I don't have to worry about a sunburn, I'll be just as white when I get back as when I left!
BON VOYAGE!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! Cute post - have a GREAT time on your cruise! It was so good to talk to you the other day - can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Love you!
Hey Sweetheart - Do you "chum" fish like your Mother does with your face 3 inches above the water? You will have a hard time doing that on a cruise ship. We should have told you about Ginger Snaps, sorry. Love ya'll . . . Mama
Post a Comment