Monday, June 23, 2008

It's FINALLY warm enough!!

We FINALLY reached a day where it was above 80 degrees. So the ironing got put on hold and we invited Carrie and Nole over to play in the sprinkler. Carrie is pregnant and due next month, so she sat and chilled out while Andrew, Nole and I ran through the sprinkler. Fun was had by all and Andrew would even stick his tongue out trying to drink the water. It was a good afternoon...





3 comments:

Cindy and Robert said...

So fun!!!! I love running in the sprinkler with the boys!

jen said...

I miss you so much Mary. It's so great to be able to see your beautiful family and how you all are doing. We are going to be out there this summer. I'll email you with the details of where we will be at what time. Hope we can work something out so that we can get together. love ya, Jen

Monica Hudson said...

How much fun are you, hot mama?!?! I love it! Looks like ya'll are having fun and keeping cool! Miss you guys!